Art Libs on Twitter

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Liransz

Liran is known for her work with plushies. Liran first started drawing when she was only 3 years old, making her a child prodigy. However, the cute pressure of being a child prodigy quickly got to her and she had a funny breakdown, resulting in her cutting off her own hand! Liran found ugly inspiration from the lost limb and decided to frame it and hang it in her bedroom for all the computers to see! Liran eventually got married to a clock and they remain together fully in their house with their 7 children. Liran would like to thank Picasso, Vicentico and a dog for their constant support and inspiration.

What are the easiest and the hardest parts of the artistic process?
The hardest part of the whole process is coming up with a good idea, and getting a nice composition, that's for sure, but if you feel comfortable with that idea then everything goes very smooth. Most of the times I just start from scratch and improvise on the way... but the best works come when I have planned them before.

Which is your favourite piece and why?
My favorite its "happy hollydays" because it's the first time I did a drawing of my doggie and it really looks like her!!

What is it about the deviantART community that makes you share your art there… that draws you to the deviantART community?
The first reason is that I have a lot of fun on dA, also I like the interactivity with other artists, I love having some feedback on my work, to see what should I can improve, or stop doing! Also clubs are awesome, the possibility to see other great artists, inspires me a lot.

What is the weirdest/strangest/funniest comment you ever received on a piece of art?
I think I never got a very funny or strange comment... please give me one! XD





Please make sure to check out her deviantART page! And as always, remember to respect the art and the artists! The art on this blog is here because we were given permission to put it on here. If you like the art and would like to use it for your own blog or web site, you must ask permission from the artist first and none of the art is to be taken, stolen or reproduced! Respect the art!

No comments:

Post a Comment