Art Libs on Twitter

Monday, June 22, 2009

Norynn

Miriam is known for her work with beaches. Miriam first started drawing when she was only 3 years old, making her a child prodigy. However, the nice pressure of being a child prodigy slowly got to her and she had a pretty breakdown, resulting in her cutting off her own leg! Miriam found high inspiration from the lost limb and decided to frame it and hang it in her bathroom for all the sky to see! Miriam eventually got married to hell and they remain together hotly in their church with their 8 children. Miriam would like to thank Maria Stuart, Heath Ledger and a tiger for their constant support and inspiration.

What are the easiest and the hardest parts of the artistic process?
The easiest part for me is definitely to get new ideas. I’m always using different thoughts and situations out of my daily life for my Deviations and so everyday a new idea can pass the street and say “Hello!” to you. You just have to keep it in mind. =)
The hardest part is to create it the way that it looks like the picture you have had in your mind. I’ve started with photography about two years ago and so I do not have that much knowledge about the technical facts etc. So that part is still very difficult for me.

Which is your favourite piece and why?
My favourite piece is “Some things never change”. I’ve dedicated this piece to a person I love very much. I have known this person for 8 years now and so I hope that this friendship will last for a long, long time – like the Deviations says that I hope that some things will never change.

What is it about the deviantART community that makes you share your art there… that draws you to the deviantART community?
dA is a great opportunity to meet artists from all over the world and to see all this great pieces of art human beings are creating. Art is such an impressive thing and a great opportunity to show your emotions etc. I simply love to look at the work of others and I finally started to share my art on dA to get feedback and of course critique. The people on dA know so much about art and can help you to improve a lot. So it’s the whole community that draws myself to dA.

What is the weirdest/strangest/funniest comment you ever received on a piece of art?
I'd love to be able to do stuff like that but my fingers are to clumsy and my head is too lame for this.





Please make sure to check out her deviantART page! And as always, remember to respect the art and the artists! The art on this blog is here because we were given permission to put it on here. If you like the art and would like to use it for your own blog or web site, you must ask permission from the artist first and none of the art is to be taken, stolen or reproduced! Respect the art!

No comments:

Post a Comment