Art Libs on Twitter

Monday, June 8, 2009

LoMiTa

Once upon a Juan in a far away land called Paloma, there lived a beautiful cat named Paloma. Her dog was so funny that all the carousels in the land were all very jealous. Not only was Paloma colourful, but also she was also very gifted. Paloma could draw like no other person could. Some said that she was very sweet and that her gifts were really sweet. One day a cold ice became so lovely blue of Paloma that they decided to curse her with a spell of a heart attack, which would cause Paloma great redness. The only way for Paloma to break the spell was to fly on one foot, while juggling balloons, and drinking a potion containing bananas, birds and eyes. And all would be big unless it was sealed with a house from her one true love, Colon. Paloma made an old recovery and married Colon and they had 6 children and lived friendly ever after.

What are the easiest and the hardest parts of the artistic process?
I think the easiest part is to imagine thousands of photos and the most difficult part is to make them as they are in your head.

Which is your favourite piece and why?
Mine? Or from other artist?
From other artist I have to say I love xxchange style! Maybe my favourite deviation is: a n a c o n d a
From my gallery I cannot choose ! xD

What is it about the deviantART community that makes you share your art there… that draws you to the deviantART community?
I started to visit DeviantArt because a friend taught me. I visited it to see photos from other photographers an then I became a deviant to show everybody my photography and because I want other people to see my pics and tell me how can I make to improve.

What is the weirdest/strangest/funniest comment you ever received on a piece of art?
Mnmnm…I don’t remember…I think I haven’t receiver a specially funny comment :(
I don’t know why…





Please make sure to check out her deviantART page and her web site! And as always, remember to respect the art and the artists! The art on this blog is here because we were given permission to put it on here. If you like the art and would like to use it for your own blog or web site, you must ask permission from the artist first and none of the art is to be taken, stolen or reproduced! Respect the art!

No comments:

Post a Comment