Art Libs on Twitter

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

ForgottonPhotography

Tina was born in 1776 in New Jersey She was one of 27 children born to Tido, a plumber, and Landon, a doctor. In 2211, Tina began taking photos of books and putting them together in a portfolio. Very soon, she was discovered and sent straight away to France to begin taking photos of pencils for Vogue.
Tina would like to thank Teddy Roosevelt, the Unicorns, and the apples for always being her sources of inspiration.


What are the easiest and the hardest parts of the artistic process?
The easiest part of the artistic process to me is the setting up part after I've found something to take a photo of. Everything else is a challenge. Finding something that is ordinary or dull is probably the hardest part. I love to take everyday objects and turn them into something more meaningful and beautiful. It's the hardest part, but the most fun.

Which is your favourite piece and why?
My favorite piece would have to be Day t w o s i x f i v e. This photograph means a lot to me and captures everything I love. Photography is a lot more than a passion to me, it's my life style. My camera has become my best friends that never leaves my side. I'm always living my life through it's lens. I like to turn ordinary things, like Polaroids or wood, into something more beautiful. This photo just kind of explains all that. I don't know, when I took this photo I knew it was going to be my favorite for a long time.

What is it about the deviantART community that makes you share your art there… that draws you to the deviantART community?
I really love the deviantART community. I have been on many photography hosting websites and have never found a friendlier response than what I have received from deviantART. The people on here are just so eager to comment and fav other's work and just share their love for art work. It's really wonderful.

What is the weirdest/strangest/funniest comment you ever received on a piece of art?
The funniest comment I have ever received was on Day t w o t h i r t e e n. by No-Ideas saying, "haha, my mom said he has worm eyebrows...whatever that means.....how dare she." She was talking about the actor who plays Edward Cullen and it just made me crack up. It was just really unexpected, haha.





Please make sure to check out her deviantART page! And as always, remember to respect the art and the artists! The art on this blog is here because we were given permission to put it on here. If you like the art and would like to use it for your own blog or web site, you must ask permission from the artist first and none of the art is to be taken, stolen or reproduced! Respect the art!

No comments:

Post a Comment