Art Libs on Twitter

Monday, June 29, 2009

A-fools-paradise

Princess Alexander Amanda Divine is known for her work with chocobos. P.A.A.D. first started drawing when she was only 500 years old, making her a child prodigy. However, the amazing pressure of being a child prodigy curiously got to her and she had a supernatural breakdown, resulting in her cutting off her own belly button! P.A.A.D. found holy inspiration from the lost limb and decided to frame it and hang it in her living room for all the adventurers to see! P.A.A.D. eventually got married to the vampire Lestat and they remain together peacefully in their pickup truck with their 22 children. P.A.A.D. would like to thank Emily Dickinson, Patrick Stewart and the fox for their constant support and inspiration.

What are the easiest and the hardest parts of the artistic process?
The easiest thing for me, many times, is the creation of an idea or concept for a piece. I love delving into my imagination and toying with different subjects for my art.
The hardest thing is finishing a piece to exactly the way I imagined it. Many times though, when I do stray from my original plans the piece becomes something even more amazing then what I ever intended!

Which is your favourite piece and why?
My favorite piece... I can't very well say I can answer that. It would be almost impossible for me to pick just one piece.

What is it about the deviantART community that makes you share your art there… that draws you to the deviantART community?
One of the greatest things I find on DA is how great many of the deviants are! I find it is a very supportive community with worthwhile feedback.
I also enjoy showing people my art. It makes me feel warm inside to know people are looking at it ans seeing a part of who I am deep inside. There is not a better community then Deviantart to do it in!

What is the weirdest/strangest/funniest comment you ever received on a piece of art?
I've received a number of odd comments in my time at Deviant art.
I have some very quirky friends, so I tend to accumulate some very amusing comments.
I've yet to have a comment on my art that's so amazing off the wall that I can recall it right off the bat. That might be due to the exceeding amount of odd comments I always receive anyway!





Please make sure to visit her deviantART page! And as always, remember to respect the art and the artists! The art on this blog is here because we were given permission to put it on here. If you like the art and would like to use it for your own blog or web site, you must ask permission from the artist first and none of the art is to be taken, stolen or reproduced! Respect the art!

No comments:

Post a Comment