Art Libs on Twitter

Friday, June 5, 2009

AinuLaire

Suvi is known for her work with elephants. Suvi first started drawing when she was only 42 years old, making her a child prodigy. However, the slimy pressure of being a child prodigy hurriedly got to her and she had a turquoise breakdown, resulting in her cutting off her own spleen! Suvi found prickly inspiration from the lost limb and decided to frame it and hang it in her closet for all the pencils to see! Suvi eventually got married to a sword and they remain together happily in their school with their 87 children. Suvi would like to thank William Shakespeare, Simon Cowell and a rabbit for their constant support and inspiration.

What are the easiest and the hardest parts of the artistic process?
The easiest part is getting out the piece of paper. The hardest part is finishing the art work on said piece of paper. My biggest problem tends to be completion; I have dozens of half-completed works from the years, and hundreds of sketches that never formed into anything else.

Which is your favourite piece and why?
That is really difficult; my favorite tends to switch on and off every week. Right now my current favorite is 'Luthien' though next week it will likely be something else.

What is it about the deviantART community that makes you share your art there… that draws you to the deviantART community?
The size, the variety, the friendliness, and the obvious talent of the artists. I took a year off during my senior year of high school last year, and it wasn't until I came back when I realized how much I had really missed it.

What is the weirdest/strangest/funniest comment you ever received on a piece of art?
Goodness... nothing comes to mind, though I am always tickled when I get the "it looks exactly like it!" comment when all I can see are the numerous flaws.





Please make sure to check out her deviantART page! And as always, remember to respect the art and the artists! The art on this blog is here because we were given permission to put it on here. If you like the art and would like to use it for your own blog or web site, you must ask permission from the artist first and none of the art is to be taken, stolen or reproduced! Respect the art!

No comments:

Post a Comment