Art Libs on Twitter

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Y3an

Jean Grimbert is known for her work with human beings. Jean first started painting when he was only 16 years old, making him a child prodigy. However, the smooth pressure of being a child prodigy epitomized him and he had a devilish breakdown, resulting in him cutting off her own hand! Jean found weird inspiration from the lost limb and decided to frame it and hang it in his bathroom for all the computers to see! Jean eventually got married to a cigarette and they remain together soberly in their house with their 13 children. Jean would like to thank Spartacus, Jimi Hendrix and the cats for their constant support and inspiration.

What are the easiest and the hardest parts of the artistic process?
The easiest part, for me, is to make a visual idea of the work I want to draw. The hardest is to apply that to the reality ^^.. And maybe the first pencil work, mostly on faces, takes more effort for me.

Which is your favourite piece and why?
My favorite work, for the moment is Smooth Poisonning ((SEE BELOW)). I can't really say why. It has yet many problems, but it's the first woman's drawing that I have really worked, it takes me many efforts.

What is it about the deviantART community that makes you share your art there… that draws you to the deviantART community?
Because a lot of good artists are here, and it makes me want to improve myself.

4) What is the weirdest/strangest/funniest comment you ever received on a piece of art?
For this question I really don't no!





Please make sure that you check out his deviantART page! And as always, remember to respect the art and the artists! The art on this blog is here because we were given permission to put it on here. If you like the art and would like to use it for your own blog or web site, you must ask permission from the artist first and none of the art is to be taken, stolen or reproduced! Respect the art!

No comments:

Post a Comment