Art Libs on Twitter

Friday, May 1, 2009

Suinaliath

Suinaliath is known for her work with mushrooms! Suinaliath first started drawing when she was only 11 years old, making her a child prodigy. However, the blackened pressure of being a child prodigy seriously got to her and she had an awesome breakdown, resulting in her cutting off her own hand! Suinaliath found violently pink inspiration from the lost limb and decided to frame it and hang it in her classroom for all the butt-lickers to see! Suinaliath eventually got married to an elf and they remain together gently in their mouths with their 11.5 children. Suinaliath would like to thank Marquis De Lafayette, Orlando Bloom, and the giraffes for their constant support and inspiration.

What are the easiest and the hardest parts of the artistic process?
I think the easiest and the hardest part are the same thing: being inspired. Sometimes inspiration flows like a tidal wave and I can't stop taking pictures or drawing for hours on end, and other times no matter what I do, my camera and my pencil are dead weight in my hands. Even a great concept can come out terrible if you aren't truly inspired to create.

Which is your favourite piece and why?
Oh, that's hard xD My favorite piece changes quite frequently, but right now it's 'Monster Under The Rug'. It lifts my spirits every time I see it because I love my cat like a son—and it’s an awesome picture.

What is it about the deviantART community that makes you share your art there… that draws you to the deviantART community?
Two reasons- one, that many of my friends are there and it's easy to help them/be helped by them with our art right there. Two, that the community is so big. Some people might find that to be a turn-off but with so many people out there you're bound to get feedback, friends, like-minded artists and maybe even discovered.

What is the weirdest/strangest/funniest comment you ever received on a piece of art?
xD I’ve had so many funny or odd ones, but I think this one takes the trophy or the strangest and funniest comment (especially when read out of context): “HEY! Where’s My TONGUE!? I don't see it! AAAARRRRGGGHHHH!!!!! Go web go!”





Please make sure you check out her deviantART page!

No comments:

Post a Comment