Art Libs on Twitter

Thursday, May 21, 2009

RockstarVanity

Once upon a penis in a far away land called Camera, there lived a hot feedbag named Tanya Simpson. Her war was so swollen that all the couches of the land were all very jealous. Not only was Tanya hairy, but also she was also very gifted. Tanya could create art like no other person could. Some said that she was a phone jack and that her gifts were really expensive. One day a blue hair dye became so disturbingly small of Tanya that they decided to curse them with a spell of hayfever, which would cause Tanya great fluffiness. The only way for Tanya to break the spell was to climb on one foot, while juggling media center PCs, and drinking a potion containing cactuses, frogs and foreheads. And all would be bleached unless it was sealed with deodorant spray from her one true love, Chris Cornell. Tanya made an invisible recovery and married Chris and they had 6.23 children and lived heavily ever after.

What are the easiest and the hardest parts of the artistic process?
The easiest part is when inspiration kicks in and there's a lovely giddy enthusiasm about creating. The hardest part is finding that inspiration again when it takes a holiday.

Which is your favourite piece and why?
My favourite of my own pictures is this one cause it's a photo of my husband looking all calm and serene. It always makes me smile.

What is it about the deviantART community that makes you share your art there… that draws you to the deviantART community?
I've been on dA for over 4 years and am now physically addicted. If I don't get enough dA in a day, I start to twitch uncontrollably.

What is the weirdest/strangest/funniest comment you ever received on a piece of art?
Even when I describe my methods and materials for horror photos in great detail in the deviation descriptions, there will ALWAYS be a few people who freak out cause they didn't read the description and assumed that the pictures showed actual injuries. It worries me a little that there are actually people out there who think someone would slice their face apart for real just to take a photo of it.





Please make sure to visit her deviantART page! And as always, remember to respect the art and the artists! The art on this blog is here because we were given permission to put it on here. If you like the art and would like to use it for your own blog or web site, you must ask permission from the artist first and none of the art is to be taken, stolen or reproduced! Respect the art!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for inviting me to be a part of this project. I had major giggling fits reading my art libs and would be extremely happy to have 6.23 children with Chris Cornell. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha... I'm glad you loved it!

    ReplyDelete