Art Libs on Twitter

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Norvaal

Natalie is known for her work with boxes! Natalie first started drawing when she was only 7 years old, making her a child prodigy. However, the red pressure of being a child prodigy greatly got to her and she had a sunny breakdown, resulting in her cutting off her own finger! Natalie found fresh inspiration from the lost limb and decided to frame it and hang it in her bathroom for all the bats to see! Natalie eventually got married to an answer and they remain together particularly in their house with their 2 children. Natalie would like to thank Peter the Great, Monroe, and the cats for their constant support and inspiration.

What are the easiest and the hardest parts of the artistic process?
Actually i don't know. Sometimes it's easy to do something, sometimes it's not. It always depends on different things - my mood, time, my goals and so on.

Which is your favourite piece and why?
I don't have a favourite piece, cuz most of them are not the way i imagined them. I can do more sometimes, and i hope i will.

What is it about the deviantART community that makes you share your art there… that draws you to the deviantART community?
I'm not addicted to the dA. I just come here sometimes and watch what other people do. I'm lazy, so i don't submit all my new works as soon as possible. There's nothing special in dA community for me - just another one website, where i can show my portfolio.

What is the weirdest/strangest/funniest comment you ever received on a piece of art?
They all are ok - nothing strange at all





Please make sure to check out her deviantART page! And remember that you must always ask permission to use these pieces, even if you would just like to put them on your own blog. And please, do not steal art. Respect that it takes a lot of work to make these beautiful pieces and do not take credit for something that is not yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment