Art Libs on Twitter

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Bakanekonei

Up today, we have a 25 year old artist from Los Angeles, California! Known on dA for some of the most detailed and beautiful pieces! She has also taken the time to answer our questions!

What are the easiest and the hardest parts of the artistic process?
Easiest parts for me in the process is making the illustrations, I've a technical knowledge enough to get what I want done, but coming up with ideas or how I want something to look is the hardest part.

Which is your favourite piece and why?
My favorite piece would have to be "the foolish" my most recent painting, it is a sum of all my skills to date. ((It is one of our featured pieces!))

What is it about the deviantART community that makes you share your art there… that draws you to the deviantART community?
I've been drawn to other people's art over at deviantART in the past, and still am. But as a professional artist I find it as a form of advertisement now as well as a fellowship of artists, the community spirit is strong and I love that.

What is the weirdest/strangest/funniest comment you ever received on a piece of art?
The funniest or weirdest comments I've ever got usually pertain to some gimmick in my comicbook work, sometimes it can be really cheesecake (sexy) or bloody. It oftentimes offends or makes some act like perverts or weirdos. I have to deal with that on a daily basis.






Don't forget to visit her deviantART page!

ANNNNND remember... Do NOT take OR use any of these pictures without permissions from the artist! It's all about RESPECT people!

No comments:

Post a Comment