Art Libs on Twitter

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Angelles

Today, our artist is another deviantART member, angelles. Her beautiful traditional pieces captivate her audience of watchers and viewers. Here are a few pieces of hers to admire and get you hooked on her work!

She has also taken the time to answer our questions for us, so please enjoy!

What are the easiest and the hardest parts of the artistic process?
The easiest part is the execution of the piece, the hardest part is getting the idea finalized in my mind, choosing paper, color scheme, deciding the media I'll use etc.

Which is your favourite piece and why?
I don't have a favorite. Each piece is a part of me and each piece is loved for a different reason.

What is it about the deviantART community that makes you share your art there… that draws you to the deviantART community?
I only share a small portion of my work on DA. Most of my work is sold to Private Investors who do not wish for their art to be displayed for the public. I post what I do on DA because I love to share with others and enjoy looking at the work of the other talented artists in the community. I have always been drawn to the supportive community, people who understand the "joys and sorrows" of being an artist. I suppose I love being among people of like mind and spirit.

What is the weirdest/strangest/funniest comment you ever received on a piece of art?
I've had some crazy comments on my work over the years. I've had a few stalkers which wasn't cool, and a couple of sincere proposals of marriage. The weirdest? Man, I'd have to think some more on that one...








Please make sure to visit her deviantART page! and give her compliments on her beautiful art! And remember, this art is not for the taking. You need permissions from the artist to use or post any of these pieces!

No comments:

Post a Comment